Lauren Dambold, NP-C, MS, RN, BSN, RNFA, CMSRN
Lauren brings advanced training and clinical practice to Optimal Skin & Health. She has extensive experience in the fields of Cardiology, Neurology, Hepatology, Orthopedics and is cross-trained on all units.
Her passion for facilitating the achievement of patient’s personal goals for optimal health and wellness drives her pursuit for individualized care with the principles of anti-aging medicine and disease prevention.
Lauren’s theory of practice balances nutrition, physical activity, sleep and hormone levels to attain optimal health and energy levels. She then takes a comprehensive approach to preventive medicine by incorporating an individual’s unique needs with a targeted program that allows the patient to meet and exceed goals while creating a sustainable lifestyle.
Mrs. Dambold grew up in the Dallas area and competed at the collegiate level in Soccer.
- Texas Women’s University – B.S.
- Texas Women’s University – M.S.
- Board Certified with American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Licensed Advanced Practice Provider with Texas Board of Nursing
- Certified First Assist APRN
- Member of Texas Nurse Practitioners Association